Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy birthday, sweet B!


Well, almost. November has no 31st, so we’re counting today as her four-month celebration. B has almost doubled her weight...she’s at about 15.5 pounds now. She can roll from front to back and from back to front, and with a little help to balance, she can stand on her sturdy little legs.


Of course, she remains sweet, beautiful, and highly intelligent.

We had a wonderful family Thanksgiving, and it’s been great to be together. After Tuesday, and until just before Christmas, I’ll once again be solo with B during the day.

This is a great gig. Over to the right, in my “About Me,” I mention feeling bad I never learned to play the sax. But I think my real calling was child care.

Have I mentioned that I’m crazy about this baby?

No comments: